Black Friday: History, Statistics and Prediction for BlackFriday 2018beastmode September 23, 2018 0 COMMENTS
Black Friday, the day that comes after the US Thanksgiving day, is the beginning of the shopping event that sees a lot of people coming together and seizing the opportunity to get discounted products. Black Friday is celebrated on the fourth weekend of November which usually lies between 22nd November to 29th November. This year, the Black Friday will occur on 23rd November 2018. The Busiest day is not a one-day event but when clubbed with weekend becomes a 4 days event which entices more and more potential buyers to come and grab the offers. On this day, the business hours are usually expanded till midnight and sometimes the stores remain open overnight and commence the sale at midnight where people see the plethora of offers ranging from Clothing to cosmetics and every other product from different retailers.
Wondering to avail some cheap and exclusive Black Friday offers, we have got everything right here. You can find lavishing deals and offers that might steal your heart and you won’t have to think twice before buying.
The Black Friday Sale 2018 – Discount Offers
Here we have encapsulated Best Black Friday Deals for our readers under various categories. You can buy anything with Free Shipping from below links. (*No Minimumm Purchase required*)
|Beauty and Personal Care||Get Deals|
|Men’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Women’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Health and Household||Get Deals|
|Home and Kitchen||Get Deals|
|Toys and Games||Get Deals|
|Sports and Outdoors||Get Deals|
Prior to the offers, Read the history associated with Black Friday and Black Friday Statistics, something you might be familiar with or not or Something you can brag about.
Black Friday: Statistics
While Black Friday offers plentiful and exciting deals to grab, we have penned down Black Friday Statistics about how much amount of money people blow off during the 4-day long shopping event.
Check out the Black Friday statistics listed below:
- In 2017, the Black Friday including the Thanksgiving day and the following day, the accumulated total of 7.9 billion dollars in an online sale.
- When seen, Out of 7.9 billion dollars, the Thanksgiving day contributed 5.3 billion dollars and 2.87 billion dollars were spent on the Black Friday.
- In a comparison drawn, the spending on Black Friday in 2017 was 17.9% higher than the previous year i.e 2016.
- About 12.5 million transactions were made online on the day of Thanksgiving and about 13 million online transactions were made on Black Friday.
Black Friday: Prediction
This year, people can expect a lot of offers and amazing deals on Black Friday 2018. People have already started predicting events for Black-Friday. Penning down some the Black-Friday predictions that people can expect this year to happen:
- E-commerce to set an unprecedented record.
- Smart Home products to see the largest growth.
Feel free to reach us out, if you want to know more about the Black Friday History, Black Friday Statistics, Black Friday offers. Do drop your comments below in the comments section, we will be glad to provide you with some worthy information.