Black Friday is “the day after Thanksgiving Day” celebrated in the United States. This year, Black Friday befalls on 29 November 2019 and the following day after Thanksgiving. Being the most bustling day in the US and now in the UK as well, Black Friday is not a federal holiday but is a public holiday in some states. Black Friday 2019 Sale is one of the most important shopping events around the world and this year, it is going to be bigger and better than ever. Many non-retail employees and schools have both Thanksgiving and the following Friday (Black Friday) off, which, along with the following regular weekend, makes it a four-day weekend, thereby increasing the number of potential shoppers. Check out the latest Black Friday Ads, store hours, biggest deals, and everything you need to know about Black Friday Sale 2019.
Latest Black Friday 2019 Updates – Check Now Deals!
Black Friday History: Why is it called “Black Friday”?
The term “Black Friday” has two relevant meanings. The more contemporary meaning refers to the day after the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, which is a day full of special shopping deals and heavy discounts. It is considered as the kickoff of the whole shopping season. Some even call it the “Black Friday” to pay homage to the word “black” which refers to being profitable. This reference dates back to the times of the old bookkeeping practice of recording profits in black ink and losses in red ink.
In history, Black Friday was a stock market catastrophe that took place on Sept. 24, 1869. On that day, after a period of rampant speculations, the price of gold plummeted and the markets crashed. Long before Black Friday came to be termed referred to as the biggest shopping event of the US, it had another meaning. Black Friday was used to referring to the “financial crisis” in the US gold market. Because of two ruthlessly notorious Wall Street financiers, Jay Gould and Jim Fisk who worked to buy up the nation’s gold. This led to bankruptcy. After operating at a loss for an entire year, holiday shoppers blew tremendous bulks of money on discounted merchandise a day after Thanksgiving. And the retailers used black ink to record profits whereas they used red ink to pen down losses. Although this story behind the Black Friday tradition is inaccurate, it is, however, an officially sanctioned one.
Black Friday in US, Canada, UK, France, Germany & More
Originally started in the United States, close to Thanksgiving, Black Friday has become one of the most-awaited events around the globe. The holiday season has started a trend in the retail industry where both, the shoppers and the retailers are eager to benefit each other. With that said, many stores have started their own sales events thanks to the incredible sales during Black Friday. In terms of growth, Countries like Canada, UK, France, Germany, Spain have started to host their own Black Friday Sale. On the other hand, China has also started to host its sale that is usually referred to as “Singles Day Sale”. Europe countries have mostly started to adapt themselves to the tradition and culture of Black Friday. The retail sales in France and Denmark have seen a significant rise over time. No doubt, Black Friday has become one of the most popular events that keep the shoppers thrilled.
- Romania – Black Friday is one of the most popular events in Eastern European countries, particularly, Romanians. The concept of Black Friday was taken in 2011 when a Romanian retailer, eMag came to know that 6.7 million customers are eager to shop on Black Friday. Since then, the growth of Black Friday in Eastern Europe has not stopped.
- United Kingdom – The event has permeated in the United Kingdom itself. Originally, Black Friday in the UK was referred to Friday before Christmas. Well, In 2010, US-based companies like Amazon, Walmart started promoting Black Friday in November that created a boom in economic growth. Since then, Black Friday came to know as one of the busiest shopping days.
- Netherlands – Black Friday, as a shopping event, has also spread its wings in the Netherlands. In 2015, several retailers bonded together and created their own “Black Friday in Netherland” just after the day of Black Friday in America. Well, it is not a national holiday in Netherland but it is one of the best opportunities for people to score some good discounts on a number of products.
When Is Black Friday 2019?
Talking about this year, Thanksgiving will fall on 28th November 2019 which means that this year, Black Friday is on November 29th, 2019. There will be deals that will be offered by retailers until the last minutes of Black Friday and till Cyber Monday. This shopping event is used to describe a “Pre-Christmas” day of high commercial sales.
Black Friday 2019 Deals – Check Here!
Here we have encapsulated Black Friday Deals for our readers under various categories. You can buy anything with Free Shipping from the below links. (*No Minimum Purchase required*)
|Beauty and Personal Care||Get Deals|
|Men’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Women’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Health and Household||Get Deals|
|Home and Kitchen||Get Deals|
|Toys and Games||Get Deals|
|Sports and Outdoors||Get Deals|
What are Black Friday Ad Scans?
Prior to the beginning of the sale, retailers reveal their Black Friday Ad Scan that mentions all the deals and offers that will be up for grabs during the sale. In fact, it is a great way for the stores to create a buzz about the deals and entice the horde of shoppers to get them to their store. As we head into the month of November, you can expect the Ad Scan to surface on the Internet or magazines or newsletter. Can you make a guess at the ad release timeline? The Black Friday Retailer’s Ads will be released all over the newspapers, circulars and in the most popularly known media – the Digital Form. Some Ads are officially released while some are leaked ahead of schedule. Analyzing previous year Ad release trends, we have come up with a timeline of Black Friday Ad release. Most of the retailers will release their Ad’s in the early days of November. On the other hand, a few exceptions like Harbor Freight and Half Price Books have been releasing their Ad Scan in the month of October. This year, you can expect the same. For the past few years, Harbor Freight is usually the first store to drop its Ad Scan. There are a few more stores that have already revealed their Ad Scans and that includes Kohl’s, Lenovo and Costco.
What is Black Friday Sale?
Black Friday is one of the most-awaited events by shoppers. It won’t be wrong to say that it, itself, is a shopping season that entices shoppers. Various stores host amazing sales and mark down the prices of their collection. No matter what you are looking for, you are sure to find something for yourself at the best price or the lowest prices of the year. Well, this year, Black Friday will fall on 29th November 2019 but Black Friday Sale will begin prior to the arrival of Black Friday.
When is Black Friday Sale 2019?
Black Friday 2019 Sale will begin in the early days of November. Although, Black Friday, officially will fall on 29th November, but plenty of retailers will vie for the shoppers’ attention. These stores will host Black Friday 2019 Sale in the early days of November, even, in the first week of November.
Pre Black Friday 2019 Sale
Looking to shop around before this monstrous shopping event even begins? Outsmart other people when they are busy in making their bucket list while you tick off yours when you shop before the Black Friday Event begins. There are some websites that provide Pre Black Friday Deals that are worth purchasing so you won’t have to regret later. There are plenty of stores that let you shop their Early Black Friday Sale. Well, the best deals are save for the later that appear upon the arrival of Black Friday. Check out the list of stores where you can shop for Early Black Friday Sale.
Prior to the arrival of Black Friday 2019, Amazon is expected to host Countdown To Black Friday Sale where the store knocks off the prices of its products. The store announces lightning deals that are up for grabs for a limited time only. Not only this, if you have been looking to get Amazon based tech devices, the store will knock off their prices as well. The deals will be valid until Thanksgiving. So, shop for Early Amazon Black Friday 2019 Deals and stay ahead of everyone.
It might not sound believable but the popular store, Walmart is already running its Pre Black Friday Sale and people have already started grabbing their favorite products. Walmart Pre Black Friday Sale spans on laptops, fashion deals, TVs, Kitchen appliance and much more. So, take a sneak at some of the best offerings from Walmart ahead of Black Friday 2019. If you find any deal worth grabbing, make sure to do it. And with that said, if you are looking to upgrade your home, Walmart is also running incredible deals on home and furniture.
Calling all the beauty lovers, Ulta Beauty is also hosting Early Ulta Beauty Black Friday 2019 Deals. When it comes to offering deals on beauty, skincare products, Ulta Beauty never disappoints us. As a part of its Early Black Friday Sale, the beauty-monger has cut the prices on a range of products. The deals span on cosmetics, lip products, palettes, Make up brushes and much more. Ulta Beauty is your one-stop destination that will tend to all your beauty needs. So, take advantage of the sale that is happening now.
Target has also announced its plan for Black Friday Deals. Joining the list of stores, The store will be offering access to doorbuster deals, special deals leading up to Black Friday for the shoppers who have signed up for Target Circle. Starting from 1st November 2019, you can take advantage of the deals that span almost every category from electronics to home appliances to furniture and many more. The store will be offering free delivery on thousands of eligible products, with no membership required to take advantage of the same.
The popular store, Best Buy, has already tightened up its belt and ahead of Black Friday 2019, it has significantly dropped the price of MacBooks and other electronics items. You can snag amazing deals on Apple Watch Series and iPads as well. The store is offering the lowest price on the recently announced Apple Watch Series 5. We are looking forward to seeing what the store has in its bag to offer on Black Friday 2019.
What are the Best 2019 Black Friday Deals?
Black Friday Sale, one of the biggest shopping events, offers plenty of lucrative offers and deals that you might not want to lose. The event will bring truckloads of deals on almost everything you want. From deals on fashion to deals on gamings to deals on laptops and everything in between, you can score some great savings when you shop during Black Friday. Stores like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy offer notable discounts on a range of products. Black Friday deals also span on kitchen appliances, furniture, home decor items, toys, clothing, and apparel, fashion accessories and much more. Below, we have listed down some of the most popular items during Black Friday. Well, if you have been missing out on anything, now is the perfect time to burn your cash on your most coveted items.
- Televisions: We are living in an era, where technology has outsmarted human beings. Every day we hear about the new innovations in laptops, mobiles, Cameras, Television. Black Friday 2019 becomes an unbeatable time when you are going to buy such premium smartphones and gadgets. Eminent and Renowned Companies slash their price up to 40 percent and you can not stop yourselves from seizing the Best Black Friday deals. Popular stores like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy have a huge assortment of electronics products and during the sale, these stores will be offering huge discounts. Televisions are the hottest selling products during Black Friday and stores have already kicked off some deals on TV’s which means you don’t have to wait until Black Friday to snag some offers.
- Kitchen Appliance: Grab the best deals on kitchen appliances with us. Whether you are looking for a coffee maker or microwave, you can easily snap up huge bargains. With plenty of offers, price cuts on your favorite appliances, you will bump into incredible savings on your purchase when you shop during the event. These deals will be up for grabs for a limited time only and span on every small or big kitchen appliance. So, take a plunge and grab these deals before they sell out fast.
- Laptops – Black Friday deals on Laptops will witness a massive price crash and for those who are looking to get a new laptop, they can really save big on their purchase. Stores including HP, Dell, Lenovo will surge up ahead to offer major discounts on laptops, desktops and gaming accessories as well. The deals on laptops will span on powerful gaming laptops as well. Finally, you don’t have to shell out enough coins to get a fancy laptop with all the bells and whistles.
- Travel and Vacation Package: For those travelers who wish to make the most of this holiday season, there will be plenty of travel companies rolling out deals on complete travel packages including air tickets and hotel bookings. Expedia, skyscrapers are just a few of the companies that will slash the price of their travel package. Plenty of travel companies will be offering travel packages to your dream destination. So, this holiday season, venture into the wilderness with your whole gang. Meanwhile, take a look at the travel accessories you might need on your way. Grab deals on travel accessories this Black Friday 2019.
- Smartphones – This Black Friday 2019, you can score some deep discounts on smartphones – whether its flagship device from Samsung or Apple. Major retailers including Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy will be dropping the prices of these gadgets and tempt you into buying one. Actually, you don’t even have to wait for the arrival of Black Friday since Walmart Early Access Sale is a great way to start your shopping and of course, savings. Check out some of the best deals that you can grab right now.
- Furniture: If it feels like your ragged furniture needs to be replaced. This is the right time. Exclusive deals on furniture are offered by companies at great and affordable prices. The Black Friday event is the best time when you are wondering to buy some furniture for your home or office. You do not get such a discount during the rest of the year so do not halt till January or February. Go on and You will not regret later. Keep an eye on stores like Amazon, Home Depot, Wayfair that will knock off the prices of their assortment during the sale and you are sure to find yourself in luck. Score some deep discounts on the beds, table lamps, sofas and much more. Give your homes the pamper that they need.
Toys and Games – Let your kids indulge in a limitless imagination with the best collection of toys during the sale. During Black Friday Sale, you’ll find thousands of toys ranging from dolls to action figures to board games and everything in between. Apart from that, there will be a bunch of outdoor games so that your entire family can come out to play together. Brands like LEGO, Fisher-Price, Disney and many more will be put on sale. Stores like Amazon, Walmart, Target are always there to make your holiday season brimming with fun and let you create lifelong memories. These stores have made finding the gift easier.
- Fashion – Black Friday is the best time to stock on new clothing and revamp your wardrobe with the staples, The event brings truckloads of discounts on clothing, shoes and other accessories. No matter whether you are looking for wear to work clothing or for a party or for a casual dine out, your favorite stores will be tending to your needs. Stores like Zara, Forever 21 will make sure that you look ramp-ready whenever you step outside. For fitness enthusiasts, stores like Adidas, Nike, and the like are always at your disposal. Whether you are looking for activewear or training shoes, these stores will offer a massive price crash in their assortment.
- Headphones – The thrill of the holiday season is incomplete without some music and we know the loud sound can really annoy your neighbors. Black Friday 2019 is a great chance to score some deep discounts on a range of headphones and speakers. The popular brands like Bose, Sony, JBL will be vying for shoppers’ attention and eventually dropping the prices of their best collection. You can also score some great deals on soundbars, speakers and be the best host of your party.
Popular Stores Participating In 2019 Black Friday Sale
Black Friday has permeated around the globe. Originated in the US, you can now find traces of the events in Australia, the U.K, Canada, and many other parts. Since Black Friday 2019 is fast approaching, we have rounded up the list of the stores that are worth glancing at. If you have been looking for something particular, these are the stores that will offer the best prices on the things you want.
Black Friday Sale on Amazon Store
The popular store, Amazon has become the stomping ground for the shoppers who are looking to snag some incredible bargains on their favorite products. In fact, the store is the best place to kick off your shopping season. With deep discounts, massive price cuts on a gamut of categories, Amazon Black Friday Sale never disappoint us. In fact, with each year passing by, Black Friday deals at Amazon are getting better and better. From fashion deals to electronics and everything in between, you are sure to score deep discounts on your purchases. The best and lowest prices are offered in the Amazon Lightning Deals that are up for grabs for a limited time period.
The store is expected to kick off its Black Friday Deals early which is why it is worth keeping an eye on the store. However, we are not sure the exact dates of its Black Friday Deals but the deals will span even after Black Friday event has passed.
Black Friday Sale on Walmart Store
For the past few years, Walmart has been enticing the flock of shoppers and is definitely becoming go-to-destination. Walmart Black Friday Deals span on a range of products across several categories. This includes electronics, furniture, home appliances, clothing and accessories and much more.
With plenty of doorbuster deals to choose from, you can be assured of the special savings on everything you buy. What is even better is that you can take advantage of Walmart Black Friday Deals by shopping at the comfort of your home. Black Friday sale at Walmart is expected a begin prior to the arrival of Black Friday and we are expecting a bunch of deals on TVs, Phones, Toys that are usually the best-selling items at Walmart.
Black Friday Sale on Best Buy Store
The popular tech store, Best Buy, will be catering to your need for a new Smartphone or Laptop or even Cameras. In fact, the store has an impressive assortment of electronic products ranging from TVs to laptops to smartphones and much more. During Black Friday 2019 Sale, you can expect the store to markdown the prices of the newly released products. With that said, looking for deals on iPhone 11 would be quite interesting and the same goes for Apple Watch Series 5. Best Buy Black Friday Sale would be something that will cheer you up thanks to truckloads of doorbuster deals and price matching policy that will guarantee you the lowest price.
For those who are looking to replace their old TV’s, the store will slash the premium range of TVs from the world of Samsung, Sony and many more.
Black Friday Sale on Home Depot Store
Home Depot has carved out a niche for itself thanks to an amazing collection of home decor items that add a layer of elegance to your home. Whether you are looking for a classic sofa piece or wall art to add a touch of vintage, Home Depot has everything that you might need to elevate the look of your homes. Who says revamping your home comes at a high price? Home Depot Black Friday Sale 2019 will defy this claim since the store will be marking down the prices of its best collection across several categories but the deals will be up for grabs for a limited time only. So, Take advantage of the massive price crash and save big on your purchase. You can expect the store to offer up to 40 percent off on select products.
Are Black Friday Sale Worth It?
The idea of shopping on Black Friday is subjective. While there are some people who are used to celebrating the day conventionally, on the other hand, for some people, the day means nothing more than hooping to the street and braving the crowds to get their favorite product. Well, there might be certain deals that are actually the steal but only those who can camp outside the store at night will be limited to them only. The prospect behind shopping on Black Friday is to make sure that you get the best price for everything you are buying.
Raising the price of the product on Black Friday is a common practice and it becomes really difficult to know whether you are actually getting the best prices or not. Well, the only way to pass through this situation is to get some early preparation done and start taking note of prices being offered now and then compare it with the prices offered on Black Friday. That way, you can judge whether Black Friday Deals are worth grabbing or not.
Will Black Friday 2019 Sale Available Online?
Yes, there are plenty of stores that will announce their deals online. To take advantage of Black Friday online deals, you don’t have to move out of your couch. Stores including Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot and many other lets you shop online from the comfort of your homes. Actually, you can either visit their nearest shop or shop online while staying with your friends. Some stores, despite being closed on Thanksgiving, let you shop online. You don’t have to wait for these stores to open and starting midnight, you can start snagging these incredible deals.
Black Friday Store Hours & Time in 2019
For the sake of planning, it is important to know the store hours. You must be heading the store during their store hours only. Below, we have rounded up the list of popular stores that will be partaking in the event along with their opening and closing hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
|Store||Thanksgiving Day Store Hours||Black Friday Store Hours|
|Walmart||6PM Thursday||Open – Time varies by location|
|Best Buy||5PM Thursday to 1AM Friday||8 AM to 10 PM Friday|
|Target||5PM Thursday – 1AM Friday||7AM Friday|
|Sam’s Club||Closed||7AM Friday|
|Macy’s||5PM Thursday to 2AM Friday||6AM to 1PM Friday|
|Kohl’s||5PM Thursday||Open – Time varies by location|
|JC Penney||2PM Thursday||2PM Thursday to 5PM on Black Friday|
|Home Depot||Closed||6AM Friday|
|Sears||6PM Thursday||5AM – 2PM on Black Friday|
|Kmart||6AM to midnight Thursday||6AM to 10PM Friday|
|Costco||Closed||9AM – 8.30 PM Friday|
|Dick’s Sporting Good||6 PM Thursday to 2 AM Friday||5 AM to 2 PM Friday|
|AAFES||8AM Thursday||6 AM Friday|
|Academy Sports||Closed||5 AM Friday|
|Ace Hardware||Open (Store Hours vary by locations)||Closed|
|AC Moore||Closed||5 AM Friday|
|Barnes and Noble||Closed||8 AM to 10 PM|
(some locations vary)
|Bass Pro Shops||8 AM – 6 PM Thursday||5 AM Friday|
|Bealls||1 PM Thursday to 1 AM Friday||6 AM – 10 PM Friday|
|Bealls Florida||5 PM to 11 PM Thursday||6 AM – 10 PM Friday|
|Bed, Bath and Beyond||Closed||6 AM Friday|
|Belk||4PM Thursday to 1AM Friday||6AM to 10PM Friday|
|Big Lots||7 AM to midnight Thursday||6 AM Friday|
|BJs||Closed||7AM to 10PM Friday|
|Blains Farm and Fleet||Closed||6AM Friday|
|Boscovs||6 PM Thursday to 1 AM Friday||6 AM – 10 PM Friday|
|Burlington||Closed||7 AM Friday|
|Cabelas||8 AM – 6 PM Thursday||5 AM Friday|
|Camp Mor||Closed||Store Hours vary by locations|
|Christmas Tree Shops||Closed||6 AM Friday|
|Craft Warehouse||Closed||4AM or 6AM Friday (Some locations may vary)|
|CVS||Hours vary by locations||Hours vary by locations|
|Dell Home||10AM Thursday||12 AM Friday|
|Dollar General||7 AM to 10 PM Thursday||Check at Local Stores|
|Dunhams Sports||3 PM Thursday||Open until 3 PM Friday|
|Family Dollar||8 AM to 9 PM|
(some locations may vary)
|8 AM to 9 PM|
(some locations may vary)
|Farm and Home Supply||8 PM Thursday||7 AM Friday|
|Five Below||6 PM Thursday to 1 AM Friday||8 AM – 9 PM Friday|
|Freds||9 am – 5:00 pm Thursday||8 AM Friday|
|Fred Meyer||Closed||5 AM to 11 PM Friday|
|Goodys||1 PM Thursday to 1 AM Friday||6 AM – 10 PM Friday|
|Guitar Center||Closed||6 AM Friday (Hours may vary)|
|Half Price Books||Closed||9 AM Friday|
|Harbor Freight||Closed||7 AM to 9 PM Friday|
|Meijer||6 AM Thursday||6 AM Friday|
|Menards||Closed||6 AM to midnight Friday|
|Michaels||6 PM to midnight Thursday||7 AM – 10 PM Friday|
|Microsoft Store||12 AM Thursday online||12 AM Friday online|
|Microcenter||8AM to 10PM||9AM to 10PM|
|Mills Fleet Farm||Closed||6 AM Friday|
|Navy Exchange||Closed||5 AM Friday|
|Newegg||Starts Monday 11/19 1 PM PST||Starts Monday 11/19 1 PM PST|
|New York & Company||6 PM Thursday||Until 2 PM Friday|
|Nordstrom||Closed||8 AM to 10 PM|
|Northern Tool and Equipment||Closed||6AM – 9PM Friday|
|Office Depot and OfficeMax||Closed||8 AM Friday|
|Old Navy||4 PM Thursday||Open – Time varies by location|
|Olympia Sports||Open (Store Hours vary by locations)||5 AM Friday|
|PepBoys||Open (Store Hours vary by locations)||8 AM on Friday|
|Petco||Closed||7 AM – 9 PM Friday|
|PetSmart||Closed||7 AM – 9 PM Friday|
|Rite Aid||Most Stores Open 7AM Thursday||7 AM Friday|
|Rural King||7 AM to 10 PM Thursday||6 AM to 10 PM Friday|
|Sears Outlet||Closed||7 AM-9 PM Friday|
|ShopKo||2PM Thursday||Open until 2PM on Black Friday|
|Sportsmans Warehouse||Closed||6 AM Friday|
|Stage Stores||1 PM Thursday to 1 AM Friday||6 AM – 10 PM Friday|
|Staples||Closed||7 AM Friday|
|Stein Mart||Closed||7 AM – 10 PM Friday|
|T-Mobile||Sale starts 11/16 online||Sale starts 11/16 online|
|Tractor Supply||Closed||6 AM to 9 PM|
|Ulta||6 PM Thursday to 2 AM Friday||6 AM – 10 PM Friday|
|Value City||6PM to Midnight||10 AM to 9 PM|
|Victorias Secret||6 PM||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Walgreens||8 AM – 10 PM Thursday (Hours vary by locations)||7 AM Friday (Hours vary by locations)|
|World Market||Closed||7 AM Friday|
|HEB Stores||Closed||6 AM Friday|
|HH Gregg||10 AM – 6 PM||7AM Friday|
|Modells Sporting Goods||6 PM Thursday||Open – Time varies by location|
|Musicians Friend||5 AM to 9 PM||5 AM to 9 PM|
|RadioShack||8 AM to 1 PM||Open – Time varies by location|
How Was 2018 Black Friday?
Last year, the shopping event witnessed a major portion of shoppers taking it to Internet to shop for their favorite products. The event garnered $6.22 billion in the online sale which was 23.6% higher when compared with 2017. The top retailers were US Based retailers including Amazon and Walmart. For the first time ever, the transactions through smartphones generated a revenue of more than 2 billion on the day of Black Friday itself. Shopping through smartphones contributed 33.5% of total e-commerce sales. It was 27.9% back in 2017. Buy Online and pick up in the store was the popular option among the shoppers and it totally redefined the concept of shopping on Black Friday. Target, Kohl’s & Walmart were the few companies that offered the shoppers with this amazing “Click & Pick up” option. Big-ticket items including appliances, furniture, and electronics were one of the best-selling items.
The online sale on Thanksgiving day combined the total value of $3.7 billion which was 28% above from 2017. Out of the total revenue generated on Thanksgiving through online sales, $1 billion was generated through smartphones.
Black Friday Shopping Tips
Its the Big Black Friday Event and who does not want to save money? Saving money is one thing every individual must concentrate on. It is not like you can not save money during the Black Friday Event. Get the most out of the Black Friday 2019 event and save money simultaneously. Some tips are enough to make your day a cheerful and delighted one. You can save money through discounted gift cards. Check out some of the tips that you can follow to save more on Black Friday 2019.
- Sign up for the e-mails of your favorite stores to receive alerts about Black Friday deals and offers.
- Prioritize your shopping list. Create your list in order of importance. What you want the most should be topping the list.
- It is always a good idea to score some early deals.
- Make sure to head out early if you are planning to visit the store.
- Online shopping would be the perfect way of shopping if you are not into fighting with people or waiting in a long queue.