Black Friday 2019 is approaching at the full pace and again ready to hit the big time with its splendid deals and offers. The first official ad scan has been released and deals are currently active on Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart. Walmart’s early deals feature some details but this is not the case with the Best Buy deals. But the great thing about these retailers is that they would help you to anticipate what they’re offering this year by having a look at their previous year doorbuster deals.
Here Walmart Black Friday Takes the Lead
- Best 65-inch TV deal – Sharp / TCL 65-inch Class 4K Roku Smart TV available for $398.
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X – Walmart offered a $400 gift card with qualified activation while Best Buy announced the iPhone X with $200 as direct saving to your purchase.
- Google Home Hub – Walmart offered Google Home Hub with the price tag of $99, save $50 while Best Buy didn’t offer any Home Hub sale.
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR – Walmart offered a $300 gift card with qualified activation while Best Buy announced $150 as direct saving to your purchase.
- Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB – Walmart offered at $399, you could’ve saved $100 while Best Buy’s top bundle offered saving worth of $70.
Here Best Buy Black Friday Takes the Lead
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL – Get it for $200 with qualified activation on Verizon. Walmart didn’t announce any Pixel deals.
- Free Shipping was offered without any minimum purchase. While shopping at Walmart you required a minimum spend of $35 but it did the fast delivery of two-days.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9, S9 or S9+ – Available at a discounted price of $300 with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint. Walmart announced a $300 gift card.
- More TV Deals – Best Buy has released its ad scan having 30 TV deals. Walmart just launched 10 TV deals and the stock was minimal on the day.
- Bargain TVs – Best Buy’s Toshiba 43-inch LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV available for $129.99, you could’ve saved $200. This deal was the biggest saving on a 4K TV deal anywhere yesteryear.
Walmart Black Friday Sale 2019 – Discount Offers
Here we have encapsulated Best Black Friday Sale for our readers under various categories. You can buy anything with Free Shipping from the below links. (*No Minimum Purchase required*)
Beauty and Personal Care
Health and Household
Home and Kitchen
Toys and Games
Sports and Outdoors
Black Friday Sale 2019 – Discount & Offers
Here we have encapsulated Black Friday Sale for our readers under various categories. You can buy anything with Free Shipping from the below links. (*No Minimum Purchase required*)
Beauty and Personal Care Deals
Men’s Fashion Deals
Women’s Fashion Deals
Health and Household Deals
Home and Kitchen Deals
Toys and Games Deals
Sports and Outdoors Deals
Walmart Black Friday 2019 and Target Black Friday 2019 – Our Prediction
We can see, both the retailers are neck to neck in the biggest offerings. So let’s try to find the difference between these!
Sony PlayStation 4 Bundles – Target seems to buckle up for the amazing PS4 Pro deal all thanks to additional gift cards. We are hoping to see a tie between the two here in terms of their saving that would be around $125 on Walmart and Best Buy. Kohl’s will be no more behind in hitting the price all thanks to Kohls Cash.
Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max – Walmart is all set to offer the great savings here. It has been hitting the big time on iPhone deals for the past few Black Fridays. Our predictions say that this year Walmart will announce a $300 gift card option while Best Buy chasing the target of offering $150/200 as direct savings on purchase.
Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, Note 10, Note 10+ – Best Buy here will surpass the Walmart in offering the biggest savings. Best Buy could offer $300 as a direct saving on the purchase while Walmart could be somewhat to close to this number and offers the amount in a gift card. Best Buy has been a clear winner in offering great savings on Samsung using this strategy over the past few Black Fridays.