Singles Day Deals & Sales 2019 – Get 50% Off On Sportswear, Mobiles etc.Jenna February 20, 2019 0 COMMENTS
Best Black Friday Singles Day Deals And Sales 2019: Singles Day is celebrated on 11th November every year. It is one of the biggest shopping events of the year online. Before getting ready for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, you must get ready for Singles Day Deals 2019 which is growing in popularity in the UK with many retailers cutting their prices for one day only.
Although Singles Day is a Chinese shopping festival, it is a day of massive discounts and sales where prices drop to unbelievable levels. However, you can grab these deals mostly online only as there will be less of in-store deals. This year a number of retailers such as AliExpress by Alibaba, Esprit, YOOX, and Jurlique are offering some amazing and jaw-dropping discounts. You can get up to 50% off designers like Saint Laurent, Alexander Wang, and Tom Ford.
Most retailers in the US are now participating in the Singles Day Sale 2019. During this event, there are also some huge savings on computers, TVs, tablet computers and phones. The Singles day sales is available mostly online so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your house to be ticked off all the items on your shopping list!
Origin of Singles Day 2019
Singles Day originated at Nanjing University in 1993. Singles Day celebrations spread to several other universities in Nanjing during the 1990s. The holiday was named “Singles’ Day” because of its date 11/11 (November 11) which consists of four “ones,” representing four singles.
Although this day began as an Asian tradition, more and more UK stores are taking the opportunity to boost their sales with a range of attractive discounts. Even though it was tarted as a joke, Singles Day Deals became a great event when Jack Ma, the founder of AliBaba stepped in it and it soon became a worldwide phenomenon. In 2009 his e-commerce company began marketing the day as an opportunity for single people to treat themselves by taking advantage of sizeable discounts. The idea caught on quickly with deals offered by big brands like Siemens, Apple, and Nike among others. At AliBaba alone, it is estimated that over 15 million products are listed in the sale each year and that number is growing.
Best Singles Day Deals 2019
|Beauty and Personal Care||Get Deals|
|Men’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Women’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Health and Household||Get Deals|
|Home and Kitchen||Get Deals|
|Toys and Games||Get Deals|
|Sports and Outdoors||Get Deals|
Big Retailers Celebrating Singles Day 2019
As it gained more and more popularity, various e-commerce websites began participating in the Singles Day sale. Many retailers have now started offering humongous discounts on the must have products on Singles Day. Check the list of retailers that you can visit to grab a few items with minimum prices.
AliExpress – This online retail outlet is owned by Alibaba. You directly shop from small businesses in various categories which include clothing, electronics, computing, and home improvements. In the past, AliExpress has announced 50% off children’s clothing, phones, and appliances in anticipation of Singles Day.
Nike – The sportswear store have focussed on providing a blanket discount of between 10% and 15% on every online item. This discount includes their footwear, active clothing and swimming categories, along with many others.
Amazon – Retailers like Amazon have their own sale days but their third party sellers join in with large e-commerce sales like Singles Day. Gamiss and RoseGal are two of the names to look out for while shopping at Amazon Deals.
GearBest – To celebrate Singles Day, Gearbest slashed out its sale by reducing prices on its products for up to 60%. Shipping from China, they are well-down for selling electrical items at extremely low prices. However one of its setbacks is that the goods can take a few weeks to reach and you may need to pay customs charges.
ASOS – With ASOS you can have the cutting-edge fashion for men and women, along with beauty products, shoes, and sportswear. This British retailer sells clothing, accessories and more from 850 popular brands, but also design and manufactures their own lines. ASOS have advertised reductions of 20% or 30% across their entire store in the past Singles Day Deals.
Categories to shop during Singles Day sale 2019
Well, before preparing to set your foot in the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale 2019, we’d suggest you make your purchases from the singles day 2019 sale as well. Check out the various categories that you can shop during Singles Day 2019:
- Phones – If you are planning to buy a smartphone then this is the right time to buy a phone. Apple participates in the Singles Day Deals every year, so here’s your chance to get an apple product at a lesser cost.
- Gadgets – Depending on your preferences, you can find all types of gadgets during the singles day sale. If you have been saving up to buy a gadget like a wifi doorbell or power bank, then singles day 2019 will be the best for you.
- Tablets – Every year, Samsung and Apple rule over the tablet market and there are a lot of buyers that wait the entire year to buy tablets for themselves at affordable prices or those that come with great offers. There are also cheaper versions of tablets available like ASUS and Huawei.
- Smart Watches – You can go for a smartwatch rather than the usual watches this Single’s day sale. Smartwatches allow you to have the feature of a touchscreen, allow you to access apps and are also ideal for sports people.
- Accessories – This Singles Day 2019, check the various accessories that you can buy to optimize your experience. From headphones to speaker mountings and memory cards, you can find the right item to pair with your gadget and a bag or case to store it.
Prepare Yourselves for Singles Day 2019
Bag some greatest deals for Singles day Deals 2019 with preparation for the shopping extravaganza. Prepare yourself for hottest deals well in advance with these tips in mind.
- Prepare a list – Make a list of all the shopping items that you need. Make sure you set them in the order of priority. On the day of the sale, it is easy to get tricked by great offers that may not be great actually, so keep an eye for only the essentials.
- Use the pre-order feature – Many sites who don’t want you to waste your time exploring all the items on the day of Singles Day will allow you to pre-order items that catch your eye.
- Add to Cart first – The online shopping event is a massive thing and stuff run out of stock in the blink of an eye. So, while online shopping, we suggest you either bookmark the page or add the product to the cart.
- Research before you shop – If you take a look at what is going to be on sale before the event, you’re in a better position to find out whether it is actually a bargain. You can make comparisons between different sites and then see what you want to buy.
Subscribe to our website to get the best deals of Singles Day 2019. Stay tuned to get the best of deals and latest offers here!
Jenna is a young girl from India. She has done graduation in English Literature. Her interests vary from watching stand-up comedy and trekking to sitting with a coffee while reading a book. She says she laughs like a seal but she's mostly a normal girl with a poker face most of the time. Jenna is an enthusiastic writer and currently working as an executive content writer.