Every year, the arrival of Black Friday causes a stir in the atmosphere. The “no longer one-day event” sets an unprecedented record each year. Whether you talk about sales or revenue, the Black Friday deals manage to remain the talks among the shoppers. Although, this year’s Black Friday Deals & Cyber Monday Deals are over, here’s what we know so far.
- 1 Consumer’s Behaviour During Black Friday
- 2 Online vs Offline Shopping – The Battleground
- 3 Best Selling items During Black Friday
- 4 Changing Trends In The Behaviour Of Consumers
- 5 Who Turned Out To Be The Winner During The Weekend?
- 6 How Social Media Boosted The Black Friday Sales?
- 7 Overall Analysis
Black Friday Sale 2019 – Discount Offers
Here we have encapsulated Best Black Friday Sale for our readers under various categories. You can buy anything with Free Shipping from below links. (*No Minimumm Purchase required*)
|Beauty and Personal Care||Get Deals|
|Men’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Women’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Health and Household||Get Deals|
|Home and Kitchen||Get Deals|
|Toys and Games||Get Deals|
|Sports and Outdoors||Get Deals|
Consumer’s Behaviour During Black Friday
While this year, 23rd November marked the celebration of Black Friday, the consumers did not wait till the arrival of the event. As the November rolled out, about 70 per cent of consumers started grabbing the deals. While the stores and dealers were not exceptions. Competing for the customer’s money, plenty of stores came out as a surprise by rolling out the deals in the initial days of the month.
What thrills the customers most is the huge discounts and the other fact that these deals appear once in a while or in fact once in a year which is hard to revamp them once they are gone.
Online vs Offline Shopping – The Battleground
If you have been familiar with the chaos of Black Friday deals which you can regard it as “Battle of the strongest“, you would find online shopping, a convenient and comfortable shopping experience. This was what we saw this year.
Most people or more than half of the shoppers tend to prefer online shopping which definitely has revolutionised the perspective of Black Friday and set up a new trend.
- Black Friday– According to Adobe analytics, online shopping during Black Friday witnessed a sudden increase to 23.9 per cent from the past year. While in terms of revenue generated, it was nearly about $6.22 billion in online sales.
- Thanksgiving day- While on the day of Thanksgiving, Online sales contributed $3.7 billion and created history by rising up by 28 per cent compared to last year’s analysis.
- Cyber Monday- A total of $7.9 billion revenue was generated on Cyber Monday which is about 19.3 per cent higher than last year.
Best Selling items During Black Friday
While you would be hunting down deals on clothing and accessories whereas most of the shoppers are obsessed with the tech deals. Yeah, more than half of the shoppers get crazy once they have a glance at the tech deals.
Following the Tech deals, deals on clothing and accessories emerged out to be the talk of the shoppers. Here’s the table portraying the contribution of shoppers in different categories:
|Tech Deals||51 per cent|
|Clothing & Accessories||22 per cent|
|Toys||20 per cent|
|Houseware||16 per cent|
|Other||2 per cent|
Changing Trends In The Behaviour Of Consumers
- Online shopping has subsided the past trend of standing in the long queue. People no longer wait outside the store waiting for their turn.
- There has been a sudden increase in the BOPIS orders. According to the adobe analytics, the orders went up to 73 per cent in a single day. People have started loving Buy online- Pick in Store feature.
- Mobile Devices have become shopper’s favourite tool to shop their favourite products. The devices have contributed 54.3 per cent of the total traffic generated which is about 18 per cent high than last year.
Who Turned Out To Be The Winner During The Weekend?
Guess What? Who turned out to be the winner during this long weekend? Amazon! Disclosing the facts, the store revealed that it had the biggest day on Cyber Monday. The big brand also revealed that it had sold over 180 million items during the span of 5 days.
Not providing us with exact figures, the store has left us in the state of astonishment and bewilderment. According to the store, it has generated revenue somewhere between 66.5 billion to $72.5 billion and that’s quite unbelievable for sure.
How Social Media Boosted The Black Friday Sales?
Some of us would be answering that social media contributed a meager amount in generating the total revenue. There has been a growth in usage of Instagram to find out the deals. According to the information, the growth has raised up to 73 percent which is quite astonishing. Not only this, people are coming across the deals on Pinterest and various other social media platforms.
All of this eventually resulted in their social media growth and thereby bringing traffic more than ever by 16 per cent on Cyber Monday and up to 41 per cent on Thanksgiving day.
In the coming year, these trends will set an unprecedented record. Every year, the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals generate more revenue when combined together. Besides this, the involvement of more population during the event and the changing behavior of shoppers in favor of technology has turned out to be another responsible factor in contributing a huge amount in the revenue generated. What’s more interesting to know is that Black Friday is a no longer one-day event rather a five-day event including Cyber Monday. We see nothing but the constant growth of Black Friday in the coming years.
Must visit: Black Friday in July 2019 Deals