Do you love books, but struggle to find the time to read? Audible is the perfect solution. Our busy lives can sometimes make our love of literature take a backseat, but you can still get your book fix with audio books. You can listen to audiobooks while you’re driving to work, preparing dinner for your family, or any other time when you want to listen to a book. It is the ideal solution for book-lovers on the go.
For the best deals of the year, you’ll want to check out the Audible Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
Related Post: Kindle Oasis Black Friday 2019 Deals
Audible Black Friday 2019 Deals
We still have a few months left in the upcoming Black Friday 2019. So Audible hasn’t revealed its Black Friday Deals yet. But looking at the previous years’ Black Friday Deals, we can roughly predict the kinds of deals it might offer this year.
Here are some of the Audible Black Friday 2019 Deals that might be offered this year.
- Enjoy 1 extra free audiobook and get 50% off for the first three months
- Try out Audible for free in a 30-day free trial
- Join and have access to exclusive deals throughout the month- plus up to 80% off selected audiobooks
We will update our content as soon as we receive the official information about the Black Friday 2019 Deals. Make sure to follow us to stay up-to-date with all the latest information.
Related Post: Bose Black Friday 2019 Deals
Previous year’s Audible Black Friday Sale
Here are some of the Audible Black Friday Deals offered during last years Black Friday Sale for your reference.
- Listen to Audio Books for Business, Management, Marketing, Personal Finance and Investing on your iPod starting at $7.49 per month
- Listen to Mystery and Thriller Audio Books on your iPod for Now: $7.49 per month
- Free Audiobook Download with a 30 Day Trial
- Download Sci-Fi and Fantasy Audio Books to your iPod starting at $14.95 per month
- Classic Literature Audio Books from $7.49 per month
Related Post: National Geographic Black Friday 2019 Deals & Ad
Audible is a seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. It sells digital audiobooks, radio and TV programs, and audio versions of magazines and newspapers. Through its production arm, Audible Studios, Audible has also become the world’s largest producer of downloadable audiobooks. Its content is only accessible through special proprietary closed software, including unauthorized-playback prevention by means of an Amazon account.
Audible by Amazon lifts the written word off the page and brings it straight to your ear. It’s a fantastic resource if you like to listen to newspapers, magazines, educational content and just about anything else you could possibly want to get your hands on. Thanks to the savings you’ll rack up using Audible offers, there’s no reason not to try the audiobook experience.
Related Post: Barnes And Noble Black Friday 2019 Deals, Ad & Sale