Black Friday Sale Huawei P20, OnePlus 6t, LG G7, ZTE, Sony DealsJenna January 6, 2019 0 COMMENTS
Still struggling with a worn out phone or planning to upgrade to a new one? If you are planning to buy a new phone then 23rd November 2019 is the best day for spending your dollars! Black Friday Sale 2019 is almost here and believe or not, it is really difficult to find the best smartphone deal with hundreds of pages telling you which smartphone to buy. But we’ve taken it upon us to bring out the most affordable deals only for you so that you can save all your time, energy and those dollars!
- 1 Black Friday Sale Huawei P20 Deals 2019
- 2 Black Friday Sale OnePlus 6T Deals 2019
- 3 Black Friday Sale LG G7 ThinQ Deals 2019
- 4 Black Friday Sale ZTE Deals 2019
- 5 Black Friday Sale Sony Deals 2019
Black Friday Sale Huawei P20 Deals 2019
Huawei P20 was Huawei’s first phone for the year 2019 it created a lot of buzz among people. The manufacturer has continued to challenge the likes of Apple and Samsung with the Huawei P20. Considering you’d struggle to find Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and iPhone 8 deals for less than £40 per month on release, the Huawei P20 prices so far are amazing.
HUAWEI’s P series has always been a pioneer in smartphone photography. Now the HUAWEI P20 Pro is once again leading the way with the revolutionary Leica Triple Camera, where aesthetic vision meets an advanced camera system that shines a light on intelligent photography.
Specifications of P20
- Firstly, there’s the design. The P20 supports a glass back, which puts it in the same league as more costly smartphones in respect to looks alone.
- Sadly, the headphone jack has been cruelly removed.
- 128GB default onboard storage is more than distraction enough.
- The LCD display’s multitude of pixels should make for super sharp images.
- Although the phone camera is roughly the same as the P10’s, what is interesting is the 24MP selfie shooter on the front.
Planning to go for the Huawei P20 this year? Well, check out the hottest deals on the Android smartphone below:
|Huawei Mate SE Factory Unlocked 5.93” – 4GB/64GB||Get the Deal|
|Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX3 32GB + 4GB Dual SIM LTE Factory Unlocked||Get the Deal|
|Huawei Mate 10 Pro Unlocked Phone, 6″ 6GB/128GB||Get the Deal|
|Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.1-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked||Get the Deal|
|Huawei Honor 7C, 32GB, Dual SIM, 3GB RAM LTE Factory Unlocked||Get the Deal|
|Huawei Honor 10 (COL-L29) 128GB Black||Get the Deal|
|Huawei P Smart (32GB) 5.6″ Fullview Display & Dual Camera’s, 4G LTE Dual-SIM||Get the Deal|
|Huawei nova 3i (INE-LX2) 4GB / 128GB 6.3-inches Dual SIM||Get the Deal|
Black Friday Sale OnePlus 6T Deals 2019
Add this to your cart for sure because OnePlus 6T will run out of stock as soon as it released on Black Friday Sale 2019 where you’ll get to see humungous discounts and offers. The OnePlus 6T is out in the market, and the flagship phone looks like it’s trying to stand toe-to-toe with other devices like the Samsung S9 and iPhone X. OnePlus 6T has exceeded the customer’s expectations for a proper premium smartphone.
OnePlus has partnered T-Mobile to officially launch the OnePlus 6T in the United States of America. The smartphone has reportedly witnessed 86 percent higher sales on the first day when compared to the previously launched OnePlus 6. Moreover, the OnePlus 6T is the company’s first smartphone to launch with a US carrier.
- 6T design nearly mirrors that of the OnePlus 6
- No 3.5mm headphone jack
- No physical fingerprint sensor
- Larger screen size of 6.4-inch
- Unlock the speed
- OxygenOS based on Android 9 Pie
Check the following deals on OnePlus that you cannot miss out this Black Friday Sale 2019:
- The OnePlus 6T is launching exclusively at T-Mobile
- 6GB RAM + 64GB Storage (Mirror Black)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage (Mirror Black)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage (Midnight Black)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage (Midnight Black)
Black Friday Sale LG G7 ThinQ Deals 2019
LG has made generally excellent premium phones that are slightly cheaper than the concurrent Samsung flagship. The release of the new LG flagship phone is always an event worth marking. the LG G7 ThinQ improves on the LG G6 in pretty much every possible area. Despite having a larger display, it’s actually lighter than its predecessor. And there are boosts for its chipset, camera, audio and the natural release with Oreo Android. With really positive impressions made on consumers, Black Friday Sale will be worth it if you plan to buy the budget friendly LG F7 ThinQ.
- G7’s LCD display is super bright (1,000 nits) and easy to view in outdoor sunlight.
- Its high resolution (3,120×1,440 pixels) also makes it sharp and clear.
- G7 is tall and slim, with thin bezels and a glossy design.
- The phone has more internal memory
Predictions for Black Friday Sale LG G7 Deals 2019
Unlike past LG G phones, the G7 has more updated features and you surely cannot say without trying the phone this year. Check the deals given below!
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ (LM-G710EAW) 6GB/128GB 6.1-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked
- LG – G7 ThinQ for Verizon – 64GB – 6.1″ QHD Display – Aurora Black
Black Friday Sale ZTE Deals 2019
Black Friday Sale is almost here and if you are planning to buy a new phone, then the ZTE smartphones are an option for you. Just like most other relevant smartphone makers, ZTE has some Black Friday Sale for US customers. During this holiday season, the company is slashing $50 off the prices of its Axon 7 and Axon 7 Mini smartphones, both of which are being sold unlocked.
Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company which is the world’s fourth-largest mobile phone manufacturer. The company has made several Android smartphones and tablets. While the company mainly sells products under the ZTE brand, it is also an original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
If you are eyeing on ZTE Axion 7 and Axion 7 mini then you must feel lucky as most retailers are selling the ZTE smartphones at discounted prices for Black Friday Sale. In case you want to save your time and get the best deal, we are here!
- Slim and light design
- Decent battery life
- Quite loudspeakers
Predictions for ZTE Black Friday Sale 2019
- ZTE Axon 7x 32GB 4G LTE Black Unlocked Smartphone 5.93″ 3GB RAM
- ZTE Axon 7 MAX Gold 6″ screen 4GB Ram 64GB Unlocked
Black Friday Sale Sony Deals 2019
The Black Friday season has started and while almost all stores are announcing their Black Friday Sale, it is time for you to pick the best smartphone for yourself if you are planning to buy one. Sony has been one of the most reliable companies for various gadgets including smartphones.
If you are in a dire need for a new phone be it any reason. Sony’s Xperia lineup remains highly underrated in the huge market of Android smartphones, with these devices offering flagship-like features at midrange prices. The Xperia M5 is a fine example of the value that Sony’s phones provide and comes in at just $125 with a 50-percent discount. Amazon Countdown to Black Friday Sale begins with £180 discount on the Sony Xperia XZ2
Specifications for Sony Xperia
- Display 4.30-inch.
- Processor 1.5GHz dual-core.
- Front Camera 1.3-megapixel.
- Resolution 720×1280 pixels.
- RAM 1GB.
- OS Android 2.3.
- Rear Camera 12.1-megapixel.
- Battery Capacity 1750mAh.
Predictions for Sony Black Friday Sale 2019
Black Friday Sale 2019 is just arriving and we want to be ready with all the deal to add to your cart. Have a look at the deals given below to for Black Friday Sale Sony deals:
- Sony Xperia XZ3
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.
- Sony Xperia XZ1
- Sony Xperia XZ2
- Sony Xperia XZ
- Sony Xperia XA2
For more hottest deals on Black Friday Sale 2019, make sure to subscribe to our website and don’t miss out on any coupon or offer.
Jenna is a young girl from India. She has done graduation in English Literature. Her interests vary from watching stand-up comedy and trekking to sitting with a coffee while reading a book. She says she laughs like a seal but she's mostly a normal girl with a poker face most of the time. Jenna is an enthusiastic writer and currently working as an executive content writer.