Top Ten Best Vlogging Cameras 2019: Under Budget/ Flip Screen – DSLR Camera for Youtubersbeastmode February 28, 2019 0 COMMENTS
- 1 1. Y14K Action and Sports Camera:
- 2 2. GoPro Hero 5
- 3 3. Nikon COOLPIX B500 – Vlogging Camera with Flip screen
- 4 4. Canon VIXIA HF R800: Best Vlogging Camcorder under $200
- 5 5. Nikon D3300: Vlogging Camera under $400
- 6 Panasonic LUMIX DMC – G85 MK
- 7 Canon EOS 80D: Best Vlogging Camera (Editors pick)
- 8 Sony Cyber-Shot DSC RX100 (Best Vlogging Camera for Professionals)
The Black Friday Sale 2019 – Discount Offers
Here we have encapsulated Best Black Friday Deals for our readers under various categories. You can buy anything with Free Shipping from below links. (*No Minimumm Purchase required*)
|Beauty and Personal Care||Get Deals|
|Men’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Women’s Fashion||Get Deals|
|Health and Household||Get Deals|
|Home and Kitchen||Get Deals|
|Toys and Games||Get Deals|
|Sports and Outdoors||Get Deals|
Are you someone who loves photography? Are you a Blogger who is planning to start your own Youtube Channel? Planning to buy a new Camera with latest tech and specs without clearing your Bank Account? Tired of searching all over the Internet and could not make it up to a decision? If you are one of them and by chance, if you have stopped by our website then you are lucky cause you are in the right place. As we bring you the best Vlogging Cameras under various categories. We have provided a complete analysis of Best Cameras with Flip Screen along Pros, Cons and their unique features.
You can compare and choose to buy as per your requirement. We also have listed some high-end Vlogging cameras as well, if in case you are looking for a one-time investment.
To ease off your burden, we have listed out the best Vlogging Cameras on the basis of your requirements. To know more about the review and specifications of these products read further.
Here, we bring you the some of the affordable blogging / Vlogging cameras under budget. We have listed out its unique features and discussed the pros and cons of each camera as well. By the end of the article, you will be able to decide which camera to add to your shopping cart.
1. Y14K Action and Sports Camera:
The YI4K is a Compact Camera that has few similar features to that of Go Pro 5. The Camera is portable in nature that measures 65 x 30 x 42 mm which is smaller than that of Go Pro 5 which we will be discussing later. The Camera comes at the price of $200.
more:- Black Friday 2019
Features of YI4K Action and Sports Camera:
- 12 Mega Pixel Still Images
- Captures 4K Video at 30 fps
- 2.19 inch Large Touch Screen which is 330 pixels per inch
Design and Accessories
- The Camera comes in three colors – white, matte black, and rose gold.
- The Camera is small, portable easy to carry.
- The lens is present on the right side of the camera, which protrudes slightly.
- The underside of the Camera has space for Battery. The Battery used in YI4K Action and Sports Camera is 4.4V Lithium-Ion 1400 mAh Power Pack which is higher as compared to the Go-Pro.
- Contains a Micro SD Slot which allows U3 Class Micro SD Cards with up to 564 GB Card. This offers 4K Video recording up to 80 Minutes.
- Includes a Leather Cover for Camera Protection along with the Camera.
- The Camera has a Touchscreen Interface, with Wi-Fi enabled. It has a one-button control facility and has various video resolution adjustment options up to 4K at 30 fps. The Battery life is amazing, up to 120 minutes.
- The Lenses offer a wide field of view and you can take photos along with shooting videos.
- You can record the video in slow motion or shoot in time-lapse, loops, burst mode and it also has a countdown timer.
- The Camera weighs 95 grams with a sturdy design
- Has Standard Tripod Standard Thread on the camera’s underside.
- You can also live stream directly from the camera directly to your Facebook Profile Page/ Youtube Channel. For this setup, you need to download the YI Action Camera App.
- You can swipe from one side to another side to quickly switch between the photos and video modes.
- You need to buy separate accessories for the Camera for Waterproof Housing as it is not water resistant.
- It has one button control that makes underwater use difficult.
2. GoPro Hero 5
If you are looking for a camera for a reasonable price, then this camera is one of the best vlogging cameras that comes under $500 on the market. Go Pro is a well-known brand with affordable prices and stunning advanced features. The camera captures 4K Video and Photo with waterproof quality.
Features of Go Pro Hero 5 Black:
- Small and Lightweight, and Durable in nature and comes with a Flipscreen.
- The Camera is Water Proof up to 33 Feet without a case.
- Offers 4K Video and Captures 12 Mp Photos in Burst, Single, and Time-Lapse Mode.
- Offers GPS Technology, 2- inch Touchscreen Display with Dual Microphones and Electronic Image Stabilization.
- Offers an Exclusive Image Editing App named Quick, where you can edit the photos right away and access them from the cloud storage, as your camera is automatically connected with the cloud storage and uploads your footage automatically once you capture it.
- Offers Voice Command Facility as well- in short Hands-free
Design and Accessories
- Small rectangular in shape with 2 Inch Touchscreen Display which is lightweight (118 grams). Perfect to use for Sports and Action Adventure.
- Carries space for Micro SD Slot as well.
- Offers one Button Control- the single press of the shutter button powers the camera and starts recording automatically.
- Lightweight, Compact Size and Durable
- Can Access and Share anywhere, Geo- tagging facility
- 4k Video @60 fps
- Waterproof up to 30 feet and Dustproof.
- Handsfree Control
- Average Battery Life.
3. Nikon COOLPIX B500 – Vlogging Camera with Flip screen
This is one of the best and cheapest vlogging camera with a flip screen. The camera captures perfect and stunning photos and videos, through which you can entertain the audiences. The price of this camera is under $300.
Features of Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera
- The Camera comes in compact size and easy to use.
- Consists of 16 MP CMOS Sensor combined with a NIKKOR f/3.06.05 mm lens which captures crystal clear images with a single click.
- 40x Optical Zoom Lens and 80x Dynamic Zoom allows you to focus on the objects from far distant places.
- Consists of 3 Inch LCD Panel which is also known as Flipscreen.
- Offers 1080 Video Recording at 30 fps
- Other important features include – WiFi Connectivity, Bluetooth, NFC etc. so that you can share photos and videos on different social media platforms with a click.
- The Camera offers 7.4 fps continuous shooting which allows you to take pictures from different angles.
- Affordable and Easy to use
- 16 MP CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR f/3.06.05 mm lens
- 40x Optical Zoom Lens, and 80x Dynamic Zoom
- 1080 Video Recording at 30 fps
- No 4K Feature Available
- Works Average under Low-Light Conditions.
4. Canon VIXIA HF R800: Best Vlogging Camcorder under $200
This is another versatile camera that comes under your budget. No need to break your piggy bank, the camera comes at a very reasonable price and it is perfect for Vloggers who love creativity and blur-free photography. The Camcorder comes under $200.
Features of Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder with Flip Screen
- The Camera is Portable and Lightweight and Easy to carry.
- 3.0 Inch Flip Screen consisting of dots that is perfect for optimization.
- Offers different managing options and thus making it easy to use.
- 57 x (32.5 – 1853 Mm) Advanced Zoom/ 32x Optical/ 1140x Digital and Super range OIS.
- 3.28 Mega Pixel Full HD Display with CMOS Image Sensor to capture high-quality images.
- Offers Optical Image Stabilization, this helps to correct the camera shake quickly from different angles and direction and offers a smooth and distortion free video even when you are running or walking.
- Offers DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor to capture brighter and noise-free images even in dark spaces.
- Records Video Directly to Removable SD Card.
- Performs Slow and Fast Motion Video, Highlight Priority Mode etc.
- Other features include- File Lock Function to keep your photos and videos safe compatible with Canon Connect Station CS100 etc.
- Reasonable in price
- 3.0 Inch Touch LCD Panel
- DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor
- 57 x (32.5 – 1853 Mm) Advanced Zoom
- 3.38 MP HD CMOS Sensor
- No 4K Feature Available
- Auto Focus is average
5. Nikon D3300: Vlogging Camera under $400
Now lets’ take the price a little higher, and we have another versatile camera under the $400 option and that is Nikon D3300. This camera is known to be as the best point and shoot camera under $400 Budget.
Features of Nikon D3300 Vlogging DSLR under $400
- The Camera offers 24.4 Mega Pixel Sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter.
- Nikon’s Scene Recognition System gives the best blur-free images.
- EXPEED 4 Processing Engine captures stunning images with exceptional sharpness
- WU 1-a Wireless Mobile Adapter gives you control of the camera shutter from your smartphone or tablet and allows you to share photos and videos via mobile phone.
- Three Inch 921K -Dot LCD Screen
- Shoots HD Quality Video in 1080/60p
- ISO Range up to 12800 (25600 with expansion) and allows you to shoot up to five fps in burst mode.
- Comes with Optical Built-in Viewfinder
- Has Face Detection Focusing
- 24.0 Mega Pixel, High-Resolution Sensor.
- No 4K Feature Available
- Do not have Wireless Connection
- Lack of Image Stabilization
- No Articulating Screen
- No Touch Screen
For a beginner, these cameras are highly recommended and completely fits in your budget and we hope that you capture the best moments of your life. Happy Vlogging.
Now, if you are an experienced Blogger or an emerging famous You tuber just like Shane Dawson, Pewdiepie, or Lily Singh. You need to have very very good camera specifications with advanced optical and sensor technology and high image and video quality. So we now bring you high-end cameras which will give enhance your photography experience to the next level. These Powerful Vlogging cameras will range from $500 and above.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC – G85 MK
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC – G85 MK is another powerful camera that quite remarkable features and specifications. It is a successor of Panasonic G7 Family. It is lightweight, and weather sealed with dual control dials. The Price of this Camera is under $800.
Features of Panasonic Lumix DMC G85 MK
- The Camera has a Resolution of 4592 x 3448
- It comes with 16 Mega Pixels Micro Four Third Lens with 4K Enabled Video.
- The Camera has MFT Lens that will help to create amazing videos.
- It has 5- axis dual image stabilization which allows you to get clearer photos and videos avoiding motion blur.
- The Camera is Weather-Proof as well as Dust – Proof.
- It has a Good Photo Focus Mode which focuses on the image and captures it perfectly.
- It can be used outdoors as well as indoors. Auto Focus is not speedy so, this will benefit you from Noise- Cancelling.
- Can be connected with Wi-Fi so you can easily transfer the photos to the Phones and Tablets.
Design and Accessories
- The Body is quite similar to that of the DSLR and is sturdy in nature.
- The Camera has different dial buttons which perform different functions such as Exposure, Shutter Auto Focus, ISO, WB etc.
- It has to articulate Touchscreen LCD.
- MFT Format is introduced in-camera stabilization
- Offers 4K Photo and Video Mode, Post-Focus, Focus Stacking, Panorama Mode, Silent-Shutter, and Wireless Upload.
- Portable in Size, Shape more discreet in areas biased against big lenses.
- The Camera uses Quality Lenses which are excellent for wildlife and nature photography.
- Battery Power is amazing
- Does not meet Low-Light Shoot conditions up to mark.
Canon EOS 80D: Best Vlogging Camera (Editors pick)
This is considered to be one of the best vlogging cameras under $1000 which not only offers a flip screen but tons of other features too. This Camera is meant for the Professional Vloggers and Youtubers to make high-quality vlogs without any interruption. Its one of the most popular DSLR camera that youtubers use. 80D is compact and durable in nature. Now, let’s check its features and specifications. This camera is best for making a one-time investment.
Features of Canon EOS 80D
- The Vlogging Camera comes with a Flip Screen with 45 Point Auto Focus System that works even in the worst light condition. This helps you in focusing on different target while making vlogs.
- Offers Intelligent View Finder with 100% Coverage and provides a clear view and comprehensive image date.
- Has 24.2 Mega Pixel CMOS Sensor and Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus for Live View Shooting.
- Vari-Angle 3 Inch Touch Screen Clear View LCD.
- Has Built-In Wireless Connectivity and Full HD 60-p Movies that can be saved in MP4s, this allows you to share photos and videos anytime and anywhere and to any Social Media Websites.
- The Camera has an ISO Range between 100- 16000 and is expandable up to 25, 600 for making high-quality videos without using flash option.
- The Camera captures images up to 7 Frames per second to capture all the action.
- Anti Flicker helps to compensate for flickering light sources and provides consistent exposure.
- Other Features include A+ Scene Intelligent Audio, Multiple Exposure, Special Scene Mode, Dual Axis Electric Level, Auto Lightening Optimizer, Self-Cleaning Sensor Unit etc.
- Has Built-in NFC that allows quick and simple pairing with the Android Device and Cannon Connect Station.
- 3 Inch Touch LCD screen
- Flip Screen Available
- 24.2 CMOS Sensor
- Wireless Connectivity
- ISO 100- 16000 (Expandable)
- Amazing Battery Life
- Wildly Expensive
- Shooting is slow after some time.
- No 4K Video Support
- Single SD Card Slot
- Omits PC Sync Connection
- Subject Tracking when shooting with the Viewfinder is highly confusing.
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC RX100 (Best Vlogging Camera for Professionals)
If you are looking for a camera with advanced features and image stabilization along with compact size and durability then, Sony Cyber-shot DSC RX100 is your best shot. The Camera comes in a slim design with unique features, affordable and perfect for Professionals.
Features of Sony CyberShot DSC RX100
- This Vlogging Camera comes with Flip Screen with an Electronic View Finder which allows capturing high resolution and sharp image.
- Has True Finder EVF Facility that provides higher contrast to view perfect shots and adjust the settings through Zeiss coated eyepiece.
- The Camera has got the worlds fastest Auto Focus with a time range of 0.05 seconds. This can be perfect for Wildlife Photography and Action Photography.
- Has 4K Video Recording Feature with Flip Screen.
- 20.1 Mega Pixel CMOS Camera Sensor for making High-Resolution Images in Low Light and Dark Conditions.
- The Shooting Speed of the Camera is amazing and has got 24 fps shooting speed which is marked worlds highest.
- You can also make super slow videos as this camera allows slow motion videos for up to 960 fps.
- 3.6 x Optical Zoom allows to zoom in different objects. 3.0 Flipping LCD allows to navigate easily and take selfies.
- Tru- Finder EVF
- 4K UHD Videos
- 20.1 MP Exmor Sensor
- Ideal for Pro Vlogger
- 3.6 x Optical Zoom
- Super Slow Motion Videos
- 24 fps Shooting Mode
- Overheating Issues
- Battery Malfunctioning
By now, you must have decided which one to drop in your shopping cart. There are many cameras that are available in the market that are perfectly meant for Vlogging. All the cameras are good at its own place, but in the end, you need to select only one that will meet your requirement and budget. So considering that our recommendation will be – Y14K Action and Sports Camera for low budget, Panasonic LUMIX DMC – G85 MK for Medium Budget, and Canon EOS 80D for Maximum Budget. So think, plan and add to your shopping basket.
Happy Shopping and Vlogging!
- action camera
- blogging camera
- canon 80d
- canon vlogging camera
- cheap vlogging dslr
- cybershot dsc rx100 vlogging dslr
- digital camera
- gopro hero
- gopro hero 5
- lumix dmc g85
- lumix vlogging camera
- nikon coolpix
- nikon vlogging camera
- sports camera
- vixia camera for bloggers
- vixia hf r800
- yi 4k
- yi 4k review