Amazon Prime Day Deals, Sales, Offers and Predictions 2019beastmode February 8, 2019 0 COMMENTS
Black Friday may sound like its a year away but when you talk about Amazon Prime Day, you know if you have not started planning yet, you might miss the deals. Yes, The arrival of Amazon Prime Day is so close.
Every year, Amazon Prime Day comes with a bunch of sirenic deals and lucrative offers which means this year is no exception. Amazon Prime Day usually falls in the mid of July where the exclusive store, Amazon, prioritises the Amazon Prime Members.
The hype about the Amazon Prime Day has escalated from the past years and now, we are curiously waiting for this year, Amazon Prime Day Deals. Will the deals be more than just hype and subside the Black Friday Deals or Will the deals remain just a hype?
What is Amazon Prime Day and When is Prime Day 2019?
Amazon Prime Day is a one-day event held globally, focussed towards benefitting the prime customers by rolling out million of deals for them. Last year, the store ran deals on 16th July which continued till the following day i.e 17th July. This year, the store has not confirmed the exact date of the event but it is sure to fall anytime in the mid of July.
For the fifth time in a row, Amazon Prime will be hosting this event in the month of July.
Who can Avail Amazon Prime Day Deals?
Like, we have already told you, Amazon Prime day deals focus towards the Prime Members which means only Amazon Prime Subscribers can have the access to Avail Amazon Prime Day Deals.
If you want to avail the Amazon Prime day deals 2019, you need to have a prime member subscription which costs some bucks.
Also, don’t forget Amazon offers 30 days free trials to have a delightful experience of Amazon Prime offers. So, you can easily join the free run for a month at absolutely no charge. Once the Amazon Prime Day Deals pass, you can get your subscription cancelled or continue having rich experience and privileges.
Last Year’s Amazon Prime Day Deals
The store ran exclusive and millions of deals for the prime members on a wide range of products. From Amazon Prime Day TV Deals to Toy Deals, Sneakers deals to Amazon Prime video games deals, the deals were so fascinating and enticing for the shoppers around the globe.
From high-end brands to new entrants in the market, you could discover their hottest release on sale during the event. Some of the best Amazon Prime deals from last year are:
- Apple iPad 32 GB- Available for $279.99.
- Amazon Echo Show 2nd Gen- Available for $179.99
- Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB- Available for $399
These were some of the most hyped deals from last year. Besides this, there were over one million deals that can drag you to the chaos but one thing that is sure to happen is your savings. You can save millions of dollars during the Amazon Prime Deals.
Amazon Prime Day Deals 2019 – A Brief Anticipations
Amazon Prime Day is about to make its return in the mid of July which obviously does not seem too far. No matter whether you hunting down to score some good deals on electronics or kitchen appliances, a glace at Amazon Prime Day Deals can do all the wonders. More than one million deals are sure to entice you and you could not help but wonder about what to avail. Believe me, the deals will not get any better than this. Chances are you might end up splurging money more than your defined budget but deals like this comes once a while which means splurging money seems justified.
If you are restlessly wondering about Amazon Prime Day Deals, here’s what we know so far.
- Amazon Prime Electronics Deals – Up to 60 per cent off.
- Amazon Prime Home & Kitchens Appliances – Up to 70 per cent off.
- Amazon Prime Clothing and Accessories Deals – Up to 70 per cent off.
Besides this, you can avail additional discounts on every successful purchase made by you. This is just an expectation that we have anticipated depending upon the past trends and the hype the deals create.
Amazon vs Black Friday July – Who Wins?
Amazon Prime Day sees the rivalry among the stores to be more exacerbated like during the Black Friday. Stores like Argos, curry, Dell and a lot more have come up with big deals and sirenic offers to compete with the Amazon which is called Black Friday in July. While the Amazon Prime Deals last only for one day or 36 hours, the other competing stores run their deals throughout the prime day week and sometimes, the deals are still pending past the Amazon Prime Day.
What else you can expect from these stores is free shipping, exclusive promo codes where you can avail additional discounts. So, hang on, the rivalry among the stores is sure to benefit you.
Tips For The Successful Amazon Prime Day Deals
Amazon Prime Day has turned out to be a great success for both the store as well the customers. Digging out a deeper discount requires a reliable source. For that reason, we have come here, your one-stop destination for the best and reliable information. After all, we want you to have a viable Amazon Prime Day Deals. Here, we are providing you with some tips to might come out as a helping guide to turn this event, a viable and beautiful one.
- Create your wishlist – Discovering what you really want before the sales go live can help you in quickly getting hold of your product. For this, we want you to have your wish list. So, if you have any wedding or official party, make sure you shop your picks during this time.
- Amazon Products – If you are coveting to own an Amazon Products, here’s the best time to get your own Alexa or Kindle. During Amazon Prime Day, Amazon Products are usually the best and hot selling items available at the snip of a price.
- Electronic Products – Amazon Prime Day deals are most hyped about the electronic deals, especially on TVs. So, if you are looking forward to owning a TV, Amazon Prime Day deals have got you covered. You can discover a wide variety of TVs including the new and hottest release by premium brands.
- Check the prices of Products – Its always better to check the prices of products beforehand so you can get to know how much discount you are getting and is the deal worth grabbing. You can also compare the deals with other stores offering the same and eventually land up on getting a good deal.
Related Post – Amazon Black Friday Sale 2019
Subscribe to our website and receive all the updates about Amazon Prime Day Deals and Black Friday Deals.